INTRODUCTION TO THEOLOGY
Welcome to Introduction to Theology
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work. (2 Tim 3:16).
This Course is an introduction to the study of Christian theology, exploring the central beliefs and teachings of the Christian faith. It will cover topics such as God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, salvation, the Bible, and the Church. Through 100% online learning, students will engage with the historical and contemporary contexts of these themes and develop their own theological thinking.
Student Learning Outcomes:
After the completion of this course, the students will be able to:
- Understand the basic teachings of the Christian faith;
- Explore the historical and contemporary contexts of Christian theology;
- Engage with primary sources and diverse perspectives on key theological themes;
- Develop critical thinking skills related to theological analysis; and,
- Communicate effectively about theological concepts and arguments.