Certificate in Christian Women Leadership (𝕮𝕮𝖂𝕸) is an academic program that focuses on developing the leadership skills and knowledge of Christian women. The program may include courses on topics such as biblical foundations of leadership, communication and conflict resolution, and practical skills for leading a ministry or organization. The program may also include opportunities for hands-on experience and mentorship in order to provide students with a well-rounded education in Christian women leadership.
|Certificate Course||3||CERT 200|
|Introduction to Online Learning||3||CERT 201|
|Introduction to Theology||3||CERT 202|
- 100% online accelerated learning
- 9 credit hours academic program
- 1 month intensive courses
- Agree with the Terms of Exodus University; and,
- Complete the online Enrollment fee and apply below.